The Children’s Authority of Trinidad and Tobago is a specialised agency with responsibility for the care and protection of children. The ultimate goal of the Authority is to have a positive impact on the lives of all children, particularly, those who are vulnerable and at risk.
Should you wish to be part of a dynamic team of professionals, then the Children’s Authority is the place for you.
We are seeking to fill the following positions on contract at our TOBAGO FACILITIES:
- Team Leader - Assessment (See Job Description here)
- Psychologist (See Job Description here)
- Medical Doctor (See Job Description here)
- Children's Services Associate (See Job Description here)
- Children's Services Assistant (See Job Description here)
- Nurse (See Job Description here)
- Caregiver (See Job Description here)
Applicants should view full details of the position, in the Job Description, before submitting the following:
- A cover letter providing a brief description of suitability for the position
- A telephone contact number and email address
- A detailed Curriculum Vitae, which should include the names of two references with contact information
Applications must be submitted to:
The Human Resources Manager
Children’s Authority of Trinidad and Tobago
35A Wrightson Road, Port-of-Spain, Trinidad.
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted